How can my self-image influence how I view others’ actions?

Your self image is all you know. Your self image is a blueprint of who you perceive youself to be. For most of us this blueprint has followed us through childhood and is ingrained in us. We see people through the eyes of that blueprint. This blueprint forms our perceptions and how we interpret peoples actions.

The problem is even though perception is reality your interpretation of reality is not always reality for the other person. It's important to check-in with the other person about your perception. Some may call it a reality check.

Continue Learning about Teen Perspective: Self-Esteem Building