What is the difference between IQ and EQ?

IQ (intelligence quotient) tests are standard tests of brain strength, measuring things like math, logic, and verbal strength. Like any skill, it can be developed with some heavy mental weight lifting. Another form of intelligence is emotional intelligence (EQ), or the ability to relate to and interact with others. Both of these kinds of intelligence make a difference in your brain’s overall health. Straight IQ may help you perform well on a test, but those with low IQs but high EQs may demonstrate remarkable insights with respect to people, emotions, and other realms of life.

Continue Learning about Teen Perspective: Learning and Memory

How do brain cells allow me to learn?
Learning starts with the nerve cells of the brain: the neurons. They carry information from one ...
What is the difference between the mind and the brain?
William B. Salt II., MDWilliam B. Salt II., MD
Brain and mind are not the same. Your brain is part of the visible, tangible world of the body. ...
How can essential oils help me improve my memory while studying at college?
Daphne OzDaphne Oz
Essential oils in aromatherapy can help you retain that ridiculous amount of calculus you've bee...
How Is Auditory Memory Different from Visual and Other Sensory Memory?