What are some exercises I can do in my dorm room or bedroom?

Push-ups and planks are easy to do in your dorm room or bedroom because they do not require a lot of space or equipment. If the pushups shown are too hard for you drop your knees down onto the mat and cross your ankles. Watch this video to learn the proper way to do push-ups, the plank and how to stretch afterwards.

Continue Learning about Teen Perspective: Exercise and Physical Fitness

How can I prevent muscle cramps?
The best way to prevent muscle cramps is to drink plenty of water. If muscle cramps tend to develop ...
How should I do the downward dog yoga pose as a teen?
Daphne OzDaphne Oz
To do down dog incline chest push-ups: (This move is taken from a basic yoga routine.) Start off...
What Is a Good Quick Warm-Up I Can Do In a Dorm Room or Bedroom?
Besides Sit-Ups, What Is a Good Way to Exercise My Abs In My Room?