As a teen, what should I know about plastic surgery?

Stuart A. Linder, MD
Plastic Surgery
At any age, especially as a teenager consideration of plastic surgery must be made with a thoughtful and sound mind. Remember, having plastic surgical procedures will forever alter your face or body appearance. Don't immediately jump into the operating room! Do countless hours of research and homework on the procedure you desire. Make multiple consultations and bring a responsible adult with you for each appointment. 

Continue Learning about Teen Perspective: Taking Care of Your Body

As a teen girl, why do I need to use deodorant?
The use of over-the-counter anti-perspiration and deodorant products is a personal choice. There...
How can I treat nausea while at college?
Daphne OzDaphne Oz
Determining the cause of your nausea is the first step to curing it. It could be that you ate so...
As a Teen, When Should I First Go to the Gynecologist?
How Should I Prepare My Teen for Her First Period?