How can I prevent blemishes on my skin?

First, having a healthy, well-balanced diet is a good start. Make sure that you eat mostly healthy fats, like omega-3 fatty acids from fish and walnuts and omega-9s found in olives. That’s because it appears that inadequate consumption of healthy fats or consumption of saturated fats is linked to increased acne. And above all, it helps to have a master plan when it comes to washing your face. It’s much better to eat well and practice good hygiene than to  rely on medication to fix your acne.

Continue Learning about Teen Perspective: Taking Care of Your Body

As a teen, what is detox?
It’s basically a form of treatment that removes you from the toxic substance to which you’re add...
As a teen, how can I gain weight if I'm too skinny?
The teenage years can be brutal with regards to self-image and weight issues. If you are truly u...
As a Teen, When Should I First Go to the Gynecologist?
How Should I Prepare My Teen for Her First Period?