How does pollution affect teen health?

Daphne Oz
Health Education
The harsh environment to which we are exposed damages our bodies in ways you might not be able to see just yet, but that may affect you years from now. Exposure to pollution can actually change the makeup of your deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA). The smallest DNA mutation could be the source of cancers or other diseases later in life.
The Dorm Room Diet: The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really Works

The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really WorksThe Dorm Room DietRevised and Updated EditionFiguring out how to eat right and stay healthy on your own can be hard! Here is...

Continue Learning about Teen Perspective: Taking Care of Your Body

How does smoking affect teen health?
Daphne OzDaphne Oz
In addition to decaying, mottled insides, smokers can look forward to premature aging, wrinkles,...
How can eating snacks help me lose weight as a teen?
Dr. Robin Miller, MDDr. Robin Miller, MD
Eating snacks can be an effective way to lose weight.  They will help you to control your portion si...
How Should I Prepare My Teen for Her First Period?
As a Teen, When Should I First Go to the Gynecologist?