As a teen, what can I do about white spots on my teeth?

A lot of that depends on how old you are. If you are still growing then the least aggressive treatment is usually the first choice.

If those white spots are cavities, then filling them will improve the appearance (and restore the tooth to health).

When you are 18 or older, there may be other options. Bleaching, veneers, and other cosmetic procedures can become viable options.

Continue Learning about Teen Perspective: Taking Care of Your Body

What are the benefits of exercise for a teen?
Why in the world do we even need to exercise? Lots of reasons, actually, but here are just a few of ...
As a teen, what can I do to get better sleep?
You need to set the perfect environment for sleep:A cool, dark room is the ideal environment. The te...
As a Teen, When Should I First Go to the Gynecologist?
How Should I Prepare My Teen for Her First Period?