Should doctors help parents teach children about sun protection?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD

Sun protection is so important, but many parents are still missing the mark when it comes to sun safety education. In this video, Dr. Robin Miller talks about whether it makes a difference for doctors to educate parents personally.

Continue Learning about Sun Care

How to Choose and Use Your Sunscreen
How to Choose and Use Your Sunscreen
On an episode of Seinfeld, Jerry and Newman discover Kramer asleep on the roof, shirtless, on a very sunny day. “Oh man,” Kramer says when they wake h...
Will my fair skin burn faster than my friend's darker skin?
Someone with light skin will burn faster than someone with dark skin. Dark-skinned people naturally ...
6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii
6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii
From sunburns to melasma, here's how to beat the heat. Hot, humid, tropical weather can lead to major skin problems. Too much time in the sun can caus...
As a Teen, What Should I Do About a Bad Sunburn?