How much exposure to the sun is good for me?

There is no "safe" amount of sun exposure, as the sun can harm the skin any time. However, in this video, I will explain that it's important for kids to be outdoors and how you can protect them while they are.

Continue Learning about Sun Care

Why is it important to apply recommended amounts of sunscreen?
Environmental Working Group (EWG)Environmental Working Group (EWG)
Numerous studies show that sunscreen users apply just one-fifth to a one-half the quantity of sunscr...
How long should I stay in the sun?
You can safely soak up the sun -- and get all its vitamin D benefits -- without risking skin can...
What do the sun’s ultraviolet rays do?
Exposure to the sun’s ultraviolet rays has a double effect. On one hand, it activates a chemical in ...
Can Sunburns Be Prevented?
Can Sunburns Be Prevented?