Is there a cell phone application to warn of sun exposure?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD

There is now a cell phone application for UV light warnings in Australia. Watch this video to learn more from Dr. Robin Miller about sun exposure.

Continue Learning about Sun Care

How to Choose and Use Your Sunscreen
How to Choose and Use Your Sunscreen
On an episode of Seinfeld, Jerry and Newman discover Kramer asleep on the roof, shirtless, on a very sunny day. “Oh man,” Kramer says when they wake h...
How can I teach my kids the importance of sun protection?
Ross M. Levy, MDRoss M. Levy, MD
There is a lot of effort by the American Academy of Dermatology to do this. It's very difficult, as ...
6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii
6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii
From sunburns to melasma, here's how to beat the heat.
Do Sunless Tanners Work?
Do Sunless Tanners Work?