How do I fight evil?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
It is important to remember that anything you can do to expand your awareness will automatically counter evil. This includes all the healing work we have discussed. Be gentle when you are tempted to be harsh. Pay attention when you are tempted to turn a blind eye. Accept that the negativity you are feeling belongs to you when you are tempted to blame someone else.

Personal transformation on this level is the highest way to combat evil. The more conscious you become, the more you come into balance. Once balanced, you can choose to reject destruction; your awareness expands beyond the immediate hurt to see that evolution is eternal and therefore eternally possible.

Continue Learning about Spirituality and Religion

5 Health Benefits of Spirituality
5 Health Benefits of Spirituality
There is no single definition for spirituality, nor is there a single way to practice it—spirituality means different things to different people and e...
Why does death scare us?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
Dying is horrifying to us on many levels. It is a fearful prospect to suffer intense physical pain, ...
Why should I express my faith through prayer?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
Right now you are only aware of spirit in glimpses. You sense yoursoul for a while, and then it vani...
What Does Spirituality Have to Do with Physical Health?