How are we endlessly renewed in each other?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
When the spiritual path winds through time and space, you walk it as a single body, a single personality, and a single ego. These are garments you put on when you began your journey, only to take them off again now at its end.

If this is so, then who is making the journey? No one and everyone. Although we exchange identities at the moment of death, shedding one "I" to put on another, at the source there is only being, unmoving, eternal, ever the same, giving life to each fragment of itself yet never gaining or losing. In the cycle of endless renewal, your speck of eternity is inviolate. As we live in our being, none of us ever dies.

Continue Learning about Spirituality and Religion

5 Health Benefits of Spirituality
5 Health Benefits of Spirituality
There is no single definition for spirituality, nor is there a single way to practice it. Some experts describe it as a belief in something bigger tha...
Can we truly comprehend God?
Lyle K. WeissLyle K. Weiss
For believers, God is a mystery. But, mystery is not understood as a completely unknowable reality w...
Do different religions experience God the same way?
Dr. Kathleen HallDr. Kathleen Hall
I taught world religions, and it was wonderful to see how similar all great religions experience the...
How Do Rituals Like Chanting Contribute to Healing?