What are the five basic components of energetic anatomy?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

The energetic anatomy has five basic components:

1. The chakras, the body’s power centers or transformers that take in and distribute prana.

2. The meridians, the body’s energy channels that transfer prana to and from the chakras and nearby organs and parts of the body.

3. The inner aura, an inner shell of prana that begins inside the body and extends about 5 inches out from the body in a healthy adult.

4. The outer aura, an outer shell of prana that also begins inside the body and extends up to several feet beyond the inner aura in a healthy adult. The outer aura holds in the body’s energy.

5. The health aura, an aggregation of 2-foot-long rays or beams that radiate from the body’s pores. In a healthy person, these health rays are straight and well defined, but in a sick person they are crooked or droopy.

These auras are concentric, much like the layers of an onion, with the three auras nesting inside one another.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Specific Mind-Body Treatments

How can I perform pranic anesthesia for pain relief?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
(Note: Pranic anesthesia is used before a procedure only, e.g., dental work. Don’t use it to numb an...
How can I move beyond physical health to spiritual matters using prana?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
To move beyond using prana only for physical health, you must cultivate a deep sense of gratitude fo...
What are the principle sources of prana?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
There are three principal sources of prana: the air, from which we get air prana; the earth, from wh...
How can I perform the 10-Sweep Routine general self-sweeping exercise?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
You may sit or stand for this exercise. Perform your standard warm-up, except you don’t have a subje...