How do I end my session on practicing Pranic Healing?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
End a session in which you practice on someone else by cutting cords. Any time you work energetically with someone else, especially if the person has a health problem or energetic disturbance, you establish an “energetic rapport” that takes the form of a pranic thread or cord between your energy body and theirs. If you leave this cord intact when you’re finished, dirty energy can flow back to you through the cord and contaminate you. For instance, one instructor had been performing Pranic Healing on her father for a bone spur on his foot. After several sessions over two weeks, her father reported his condition much improved, but the instructor’s foot began to hurt, and she couldn’t figure out why. When she remembered that she hadn’t cut the cord between her father and herself, she did so, and her foot pain went away. Cutting the cord prevents contamination. At the end of your session, simply visualize a thread between you and your subject. See your hand as a knife and cut the cord close to your front solar plexus with a brisk karate chop–like motion.
Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Specific Mind-Body Treatments

What are ajna chakra and throat chakra?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
The ajna chakra is located between the eyebrows and energizes and controls the pituitary gland and e...
How can I perform local sweeping of chakras of another person?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
For this exercise, you’ll use the front solar plexus chakra as your target. Stand for this exercise....
How do I perform a pre-sweeping hand preparation?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
You may sit or stand for this exercise. Perform your four-step warm-up, then proceed.1. From the bas...
How can I perform general Pranic Healing sweepings?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
To perform general sweeping, you use both hands in long, slow, graceful, hands-cupped movements. Thi...