Can I take a salt shower to clean my energetic contamination?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

If you don’t have access to a bathtub, you can still cleanse yourself with salt. Simply take a container of fine salt with you into the shower, pour a small portion into your palm and then rub it onto your skin, one body part at a time. Pay special attention to your front and back solar plexus chakras. Rub the salt on in counterclockwise circles. Allow it to stay on the skin for about 15 seconds, then wash it off. A salt shower is not as effective as a salt bath, but it certainly will cleanse away the portions of heavy energetic contamination.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Specific Mind-Body Treatments

How did Pranic Healing come into practice?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Pranic Healing was created by a Chinese-Filipino spiritual teacher and energy master named Grandmast...
How can I stabilize my projected prana?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Prana is fluid, and freshly projected prana is particularly fluid, so you need to stabilize it to ma...
How do I perform a pre-sweeping hand preparation?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
You may sit or stand for this exercise. Perform your four-step warm-up, then proceed.1. From the bas...
How can I move beyond physical health to spiritual matters using prana?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
To move beyond using prana only for physical health, you must cultivate a deep sense of gratitude fo...