How should I begin a Pranic Healing session?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Begin practice/healing session by invoking. As you work with more energy that comes from outside your body, you may need some guidance in your healing work. Thus before starting any self-healing routine, we suggest that you invoke a higher being, saint, or deity of your choice. It helps ensure safe practice and the safety of anyone on whom you may practice. You can use a favorite prayer or inspirational passage, or even direct your invocation to an undefined higher power. It can be simple and brief. Here’s an example: “Thank you,________, for this healing energy and for the guidance to use it safely and properly."
Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Specific Mind-Body Treatments

How can I perform local sweeping of chakras of another person?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
For this exercise, you’ll use the front solar plexus chakra as your target. Stand for this exercise....
How can I scan my back chakras?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
You may sit or stand during this exercise. Perform your four-step warm-up, then proceed.1.        Us...
What is Reiki?
Jeffrey Gardere, PhDJeffrey Gardere, PhD
Reike is an ancient form of natural healing where masters manipulate energy and frequencies in the b...
What is local self-sweeping?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
This technique combines local sweeping on another person with your preferred visualization technique...