What foods may contain soy?

Foods that may have hidden soy in them include: baby food, baked goods, cereals, coffee replacements, commercial vegetarian meats, vegetarian products, chocolate, candy, cheese substitutes, margarine, non-dairy creamers or dairy substitutes, processed meats, protein powders and supplements, sauces, condiments and spice mixes.

Continue Learning about Soy

Can soy supplements help treat menopausal symptoms?
The impact of soy supplements on menopausal symptoms is still a matter of debate. Although there...
What are the benefits of soy?
Bryce B. WyldeBryce B. Wylde
The well-studied health benefits of soy, for women and men, stem from its phytoestrogens—natural...
Are daily soy protein supplements for women over 40 recommended?
Elizabeth Casparro, MPH,RDElizabeth Casparro, MPH,RD
It depends on what the intention is for the use of soy. If it is to reduce post-menopausal symptoms,...
Can Eating Soy Raise My Risk of Breast Cancer?