Can wheat germ help me sleep?

Wheat germ sprinkled on yogurt or cereal will provide you with a boost of vitamin B6, used in sleep aids for its ability to alleviate stress and anxiety. Try 1 teaspoon of wheat germ for more restful sleep.

Continue Learning about Sleep

Can Melatonin Supplements Really Help You Sleep?
Down every drugstore aisle you turn, there seems to be a supplement or product claiming to help you get better ZZZs, concentrate better or amp up your...
How does poor sleep affect my appearance?
David PollockDavid Pollock
Having a good night's sleep of seven to eight hours gives your body a chance to rejuvenate itself. W...
The 5-Minute Bedtime Routine You Need to Try Tonight
The 5-Minute Bedtime Routine You Need to Try TonightThe 5-Minute Bedtime Routine You Need to Try TonightThe 5-Minute Bedtime Routine You Need to Try TonightThe 5-Minute Bedtime Routine You Need to Try Tonight
Catch better ZZZs by doing these four things before hitting the hay.
How Does Caffeine Affect My Sleep?
How Does Caffeine Affect My Sleep?