What is sleep-disordered breathing?

Sleep-disordered breathing is actually a group of conditions, each of which interrupt or diminish airflow. Sleep-disordered breathing conditions include snoring, mouth breathing, and sleep apnea.

Continue Learning about Sleep Disorders

The Insider’s Guide to Healthy Hawaii: What Causes Jet Lag—Plus 7 Ways to Avoid It
You probably love racking up frequent flyer miles but dread the jet lag that comes with traveling between time zones. According to the American Sleep ...
Sleep Better in 9 Steps
Sleep Better in 9 StepsSleep Better in 9 StepsSleep Better in 9 StepsSleep Better in 9 Steps
Follow these steps to get a good night's rest. Are you a chronic sleep skimper? Short sleep can throw off your two appetite-regulating hormones (ghrel...
Which Vitamins and Minerals Can Help Me Sleep Better?
Should I Talk to My Doctor About My Sleep Disorder Symptoms?