What can I do if I have frequent sleep issues?

Ask your doctor about Ambien, Lunesta or Rozerem. These long-acting prescriptions will give you less of a hangover than other drugs may, but some docs feel they're addictive. The controlled-release (CR) versions will give you a boost after four hours to avoid middle-of-the-night awakening. Lunesta works like Ambien but is thought to be non-addictive. Rozerem works like melatonin in my opinion and is nonaddictive.
You: Staying Young: The Owner's Manual for Extending Your Warranty

From the Authors of the #1 Bestselling YOU: On A Diet and YOU: On a WalkWouldn't you like to know how to prevent your body from aging badly? Most of us believe that at age 40 or so, we begin the slow...

Continue Learning about Sleep Disorders

Easy Daytime Trick for Deeper Sleep Tonight
You are spontaneous, live in the moment, and sometimes even a bit wild and crazy. But going wherever life takes you can make getting to one destinatio...
Are behavioral problems common in children with sleep-disordered breathing?
Dr. Michael Breus, PhDDr. Michael Breus, PhD
Researchers found that children with sleep-disordered breathing were significantly more likely t...
I Had Too Many Restless Nights—Until I Did This
I Had Too Many Restless Nights—Until I Did ThisI Had Too Many Restless Nights—Until I Did ThisI Had Too Many Restless Nights—Until I Did ThisI Had Too Many Restless Nights—Until I Did This
All I wanted was seven solid hours of sleep. And I actually got it.
Dr. Michael Breus - TN Sleep Tracker
Dr. Michael Breus - TN Sleep Tracker