What can I do if I have frequent sleep issues?

Ask your doctor about Ambien, Lunesta or Rozerem. These long-acting prescriptions will give you less of a hangover than other drugs may, but some docs feel they're addictive. The controlled-release (CR) versions will give you a boost after four hours to avoid middle-of-the-night awakening. Lunesta works like Ambien but is thought to be non-addictive. Rozerem works like melatonin in my opinion and is nonaddictive.
You: Staying Young: The Owner's Manual for Extending Your Warranty

From the Authors of the #1 Bestselling YOU: On A Diet and YOU: On a WalkWouldn't you like to know how to prevent your body from aging badly? Most of us believe that at age 40 or so, we begin the slow...

Continue Learning about Sleep Disorders

Sleep Better in 9 Steps
Sleep Better in 9 StepsSleep Better in 9 StepsSleep Better in 9 StepsSleep Better in 9 Steps
Follow these steps to get a good night's rest. Are you a chronic sleep skimper? Short sleep can throw off your two appetite-regulating hormones (ghrel...
6 Foods to Power Through Your Afternoon Slump
6 Foods to Power Through Your Afternoon Slump6 Foods to Power Through Your Afternoon Slump6 Foods to Power Through Your Afternoon Slump6 Foods to Power Through Your Afternoon Slump
Overcome your 2 p.m. fatigue with these energy-boosting foods. By Taylor Lupo  When 2 p.m. hits, your energy and alertness may dip to devastatingly l...
Can My Diet Affect My Sleep?
Can My Diet Affect My Sleep?
What Should I Know Before Using Melatonin Supplements?