How does alcohol affect my sleeping aid?

Alcohol can cause complications when it is taken with a sleeping aid. It may increase the drowsiness that already accompanies your dosage. Additionally, drinking alcohol before bed can cause you to wake up at early hours.

Continue Learning about Sleep Disorders

7 Bad Habits to Break for Better Sleep
7 Bad Habits to Break for Better Sleep
Doing the toss-and-turn samba in bed lately? Nix these 7 bad habits for a more peaceful slumber. Avoid caffeine after lunch. Caffeine lingers in yo...
When should I see a doctor for my sleep problems?
The National Sleep Foundation says you need to see a doctor for your sleep problems if you answer "y...
5 Embarrassing Sleep Problems, Solved
5 Embarrassing Sleep Problems, Solved5 Embarrassing Sleep Problems, Solved5 Embarrassing Sleep Problems, Solved5 Embarrassing Sleep Problems, Solved
Some people with sleep problems, it’s what they do in their sleep that’s problematic. Learn how to put an end to embarrassing sleep problems.
Which Vitamins and Minerals Can Help Me Sleep Better?