What's Stealing Your Sleep?
Find help for those conditions that rob you of energy and leave you exhausted. Millions of Americans suffer from sleep disorders that affect every aspect of their lives. It's difficult to feel productive at work and engaged with family and friends when your body and mind are chronically tired. From insomnia to sleep apnea, snoring, night sweats and narcolepsy, find the causes and treatments that can help you awaken refreshed every morning.Test Your Sleep IQ
10 Best (and Worst) Cities for SleepSee the List
AskMDFind out what may be causing your sleep problems
The percentage of women awakened by a partner's snoring
National Sleep Foundation
Sleep Disorders Q&As
Aruna Josyula, MD
How safe are insomnia medications for seniors?
Many of the common medications for insomnia are not appropriate nor safe for seniors. . .
- Q What is confusional arousal (sleep drunkenness)?
- Q What is obesity hypoventilation syndrome?
- Q What is the difference between sleepiness and fatigue?
- Q Is it safe for me to drive if I have excessive daytime sleepiness (ESD)?
- Q How common are sleep problems in other countries?
- Q What problems can sleep-disordered breathing cause in children?
- Q How common is sleep-disordered breathing in children?
- Q What is sleep-disordered breathing?
- Q How can sleep-disordered breathing cause behavioral problems in children?
- Q Are behavioral problems common in children with sleep-disordered breathing?
Recent Sleep Disorders Articles
Boost your sleep smarts to help you get the ZZZs you need
How Night Shifts Disrupt Circadian Rhythm Sleep More, Weigh Less Feeling Tired? 3 Sleep Myths You Shouldn't Fall For Sleep Solo for Sound Sleep See All Articles