How many pillows should I use under my head when I sleep?

If you sleep on your side, Dr. Oz recommends using enough pillows to eliminate the angle or kink between your head and shoulder. Watch as he talks more about healthy sleep.

Continue Learning about Sleep Basics

Reduce Screen Time for Better Sleep
Reduce Screen Time for Better Sleep
In Bedtime for Bonzo, when college professor Peter Boyd (Ronald Regan) attempts to demonstrate that he can teach a chimpanzee (Bonzo) right from wrong...
Can warm milk really help me fall asleep?
Dr. Michael Breus, PhDDr. Michael Breus, PhD
You might think that tryptophan, a natural substance found in milk that can have a relaxation effect...
Why should I use my bedroom only for the purpose of sleeping?
Dede BonnerDede Bonner
One of the worst things you can do for your sleeping problems is to use your bedroom for other activ...
Can My Diet Affect My Sleep?
Can My Diet Affect My Sleep?