How can lack of sleep affect menopausal women?

Lack of sleep during and after menopause can be disruptive to a woman’s overall physical health and also to her general sense of well-being and quality of life. One recent survey indicated that 76% of women who experienced insomnia related to menopause reported a moderate to significant impact on their quality of life. More than a third -- 34% -- said their intimate lives were affected.

Continue Learning about Sleep Basics

Reduce Screen Time for Better Sleep
Reduce Screen Time for Better Sleep
In Bedtime for Bonzo, when college professor Peter Boyd (Ronald Regan) attempts to demonstrate that he can teach a chimpanzee (Bonzo) right from wrong...
How does my dinner affect my sleep?
You may not think what happens at your dinner table has much to do with your nights of tossing and t...
Why is it important for children to get enough sleep?
Making sure children get enough sleep is one of the basic components of a good health plan. When you...
Is Skimping on Sleep Okay?
Is Skimping on Sleep Okay?