Can I get a facelift without surgery?

Dermatologist Dr. Heidi Waldorf discusses whether or not you can get the effects of a facelift without surgery. Watch Dr. Waldorf's video for tips and information on cosmetic dermatology and skin health.

Stuart A. Linder, MD
Plastic Surgery
A so called "liquid facelift" involves only injectables of fillers into the areas that have lost support or deep crease lines. Fillers may include Restylane, Perlane, Juvaderm, Zyplast collagen, or autologous Fat grafting. The object is to restore the facial youth by adding rather than stretching and removal of skin. There is a trend toward rejuvenation through adding volume with fillers and reducing orbital wrinkles with Botox like products. 
The natural lift is a way to have a face lift in less than an hour -- without invasive surgery. Learn more in this video with Dr. Oz and Dr. Sharon Giese.

Continue Learning about Skin Tightening Treatments

Will I have loose skin if I lose a lot of weight?
Michelle Carlson, NASM Elite TrainerMichelle Carlson, NASM Elite Trainer
That depends on several factors.How much weight is a lot?Genetics.The time it took to lose the weigh...
Can I recover my skin elasticity after losing weight?
Your skin elasticity will recover to a certain degree, which will vary by individual, amount of weig...
What is radiofrequency skin treatment?
In radiofrequency (Thermage), radiofrequency energy heats collagen in skin to stimulate producti...
Can I Get a Facelift Without Surgery?
Can I Get a Facelift Without Surgery?