What kind of moisturizer should I use on my hands?

Jeanine B. Downie, MD
Dermatology
When looking for a hand moisturizer, look for an emollient. This refers to the feel of the product, since these ingredients spread easily on the skin, and they are oils and/or lipids that enhance the skin’s texture and flexibility. Cetaphil, for example, is an emollient hand moisturizer that is fragrance-free and great for people with eczema and psoriasis.

Continue Learning about Skin Moisturizing

What's the proper way to moisturize my body?
The first step to keeping your skin hydrated is to avoid long, hot showers that can strip your skin ...
What should my daily moisturizing skin care regimen include?
Sherrie PierceSherrie Pierce
The very short answer is sunscreen. You should moisturize daily with a product that includes a sunsc...
How Are Moisturizers for Dry Skin Unique?
4 Ways to Soften Winter Skin
4 Ways to Soften Winter Skin