How should I moisturize my skin if I have blackheads?

People with oily or acne-prone skin may still need a moisturizer. Talk to your dermatologist about the best skin care products for your skin. He or she may suggest using a moisturizer labeled "noncomedogenic," means the moisturizer won't promote or worsen blackheads. Your dermatologist may suggest applying the moisturizer after you have washed your skin and applied any acne medication you may be using. If you are concerned that a moisturizer or other skin care product is causing your skin to break out, ask a dermatologist to recommend products that are safe for you to use.

Continue Learning about Skin Moisturizing

Do I really need to use a skin moisturizer?
Ask your dermatologist if you need to use a moisturizer, but for most people the answer will be ...
How should I moisturize my hands to keep the skin healthy?
Moisturizing your hands keeps them hydrated and less prone to water loss. Depending on the type ...
How Are Moisturizers for Dry Skin Unique?
4 Ways to Soften Winter Skin
4 Ways to Soften Winter Skin