How should I moisturize my skin if I have blackheads?

People with oily or acne-prone skin may still need a moisturizer. Talk to your dermatologist about the best skin care products for your skin. He or she may suggest using a moisturizer labeled "noncomedogenic," means the moisturizer won't promote or worsen blackheads. Your dermatologist may suggest applying the moisturizer after you have washed your skin and applied any acne medication you may be using. If you are concerned that a moisturizer or other skin care product is causing your skin to break out, ask a dermatologist to recommend products that are safe for you to use.

Continue Learning about Skin Moisturizing

Is it good to have sunscreen in my moisturizer?
It is very important to protect your skin from the sun on a daily basis. Moisturizers that contain S...
What should my daily moisturizing skin care regimen include?
Sherrie PierceSherrie Pierce
The very short answer is sunscreen. You should moisturize daily with a product that includes a sunsc...
4 Ways to Soften Winter Skin
4 Ways to Soften Winter Skin
How Are Moisturizers for Dry Skin Unique?