How can I tell if a beauty product will really work?

When selecting a beauty product, look for ingredients that have been well tested and are proven to have anti-aging properties. Learn about some miracle pills and potions that can turn back the clock in this video with Dr. Oz and Cheryl Framer.

Continue Learning about Healthy Beauty

Is Your Diet Giving You Wrinkles?
Is Your Diet Giving You Wrinkles?
Wrinkles may be an inevitable part of aging, but that doesn't mean fighting them is useless. Protecting your skin from exposure to ultraviolet radiati...
How can I rejuvenate my skin?
Maureen HerrmannMaureen Herrmann
There are many things you can do to rejuvenate your skin. It does vary depending on your age, skin t...
What Your Hair Says About Your Health
What Your Hair Says About Your HealthWhat Your Hair Says About Your HealthWhat Your Hair Says About Your HealthWhat Your Hair Says About Your Health
Five things your hair is trying to tell you.
What Are the Benefits of Retinol?
What Are the Benefits of Retinol?