How should I manage a Spitz nevus?

The best way to manage a Spitz nevus is to have it checked by your doctor or dermatologist, who will likely suggest that the mole be removed. This type of mole can cause concern because it can look very similar to melanoma, a type of skin cancer. If you have any suspicious moles or other growths on your skin, see a doctor or dermatologist right away.

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders

The Link Between Atopic Dermatitis and Food Allergies
Atopic dermatitis, also referred to as AD or eczema, is a chronic skin condition characterized by red, irritated and itchy patches of skin. While ther...
How do I manage my cutaneous lupus erythematosus on a daily basis?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Cutaneous lupus erythematosus (discoid lupus erythematosus) only causes problems in the skin, causin...
6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis
6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis6 Things That Can Worsen Atopic Dermatitis
Dry temperatures, chemicals and other atopic dermatitis triggers to avoid.
How Can I Reduce the Appearance of Cellulite?