How should I manage a Spitz nevus?

The best way to manage a Spitz nevus is to have it checked by your doctor or dermatologist, who will likely suggest that the mole be removed. This type of mole can cause concern because it can look very similar to melanoma, a type of skin cancer. If you have any suspicious moles or other growths on your skin, see a doctor or dermatologist right away.

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders

3 Ways to Improve Your Chances of Success When Treating CIU
CIU, or chronic idiopathic hives, can be challenging to treat, but there are a few steps you can take to improve your chances of success. Watch this v...
15 Things to Record in Your Chronic Hives Symptom Journal
Living with chronic hives can be frustrating and challenging. Known by the clinical name chronic urticaria, chronic hives recur and persist for a peri...
How Can Exfoliating My Skin Keep It Healthy?
What Aggravates Rosacea?
What Aggravates Rosacea?