How should I moisturize my skin if I have lichen planus?

Lichen planus is a very common bumpy, itchy rash that appears on the skin, mouth, fingernails, or scalp. Though it can go away on its own, it's best to get an accurate diagnosis from a dermatologist if you think you may have the condition.

Besides offering you treatment options, your doctor can advise you on the best skin care routine, including moisturizers, that may help to relieve the itch.

Continue Learning about Skin Disorders

What Are Chronic Hives?
What Are Chronic Hives?
Hives, also known as urticaria, present as swollen welts on the skin. They are often itchy and uncomfortable. Watch this video to learn what makes hiv...
5 Treatment Options for Chronic Hives
5 Treatment Options for Chronic Hives
Treating chronic hives can be challenging, and different treatments work for different people. Learn about five different treatment options that you m...
What Is Rosacea?
What Is Rosacea?
What Causes Cellulite?
What Causes Cellulite?