Reddish-brown discoloration of the skin is the first sign for most people. Other symptoms may include swelling, itching, dry skin, open sores or red spots. As the condition worsens, your skin may thicken, possibly even breaking open to release excess fluids.
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my perioral dermatitis symptoms?
- Q What skin disorder is causing dry, scaly skin on my child’s head?
- Q What skin disorder is causing an itchy rash with blisters on my buttocks?
- Q What are the symptoms of dermatitis?
- Q What skin disorder causes a red, itchy rash with blisters?
- Q What condition is causing a red, itchy rash at my hairline?