Is using an exfoliating cleanser on my sensitive skin a good idea?

If your skin is easily irritated, you need to be more careful about what you use on it. Avoid harsh exfoliants like ground up nuts or fruit pits.

Continue Learning about Skin Cleansing

Can using a towel damage my skin?
Using a towel in a rubbing motion can dry out skin by scrubbing away the protective outer layer of d...
Why should I wash my hands?
It's astonishing when you think about the number of objects you touch in one day. All the shared...
How do I give myself a "Do-It-Yourself" facial?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
For those on a budget, you can attempt a basic facial in your own home. Gather a towel, bowl, water,...
What Are the Health Benefits of Baths?
What Are the Health Benefits of Baths?