The outermost layers of skin do tend to absorb water during bathing. However, water also quickly evaporates from the skin after bathing, if it is not sealed in. Using a cleanser that contains lipids, emollients or fatty acids can help prevent this evaporation of moisture.
- Q Do I need a facial once in a while to really deep clean my skin?
- Q Can I over-wash my face?
- Q What should I do when there is no water available to wash my hands?
- Q How should I exfoliate safely?
- Q What's the best amount of time to spend in the shower?
- Q Is a body scrub something I need to use in the shower once a week?