The outermost layers of skin do tend to absorb water during bathing. However, water also quickly evaporates from the skin after bathing, if it is not sealed in. Using a cleanser that contains lipids, emollients or fatty acids can help prevent this evaporation of moisture.
- Q Should skin feel tight and scrubbed in order for it to be truly clean?
- Q What should I look for in a skin cleanser?
- Q Can washing my face too much cause a breakout?
- Q How do I give myself a "Do-It-Yourself" facial?
- Q What type of washcloth do I need to use for my skin?
- Q What's the best way to keep my hands clean?