The outermost layers of skin do tend to absorb water during bathing. However, water also quickly evaporates from the skin after bathing, if it is not sealed in. Using a cleanser that contains lipids, emollients or fatty acids can help prevent this evaporation of moisture.
- Q Are all skin cleansers the same?
- Q How can I wash my face on the go?
- Q How can I clean my face without making it dry?
- Q Do genetically customized skin cleansers really work?
- Q Is taking long, hot baths or showers a good idea in the winter?
- Q What is the health benefit of having a bidet?