The outermost layers of skin do tend to absorb water during bathing. However, water also quickly evaporates from the skin after bathing, if it is not sealed in. Using a cleanser that contains lipids, emollients or fatty acids can help prevent this evaporation of moisture.
- Q What should I look for in a skin cleanser?
- Q How often should I clean my skin in order to maintain good skin health?
- Q Can I just use water to clean my skin?
- Q What is the health benefit of having a bidet?
- Q How should I cleanse my skin in the winter?
- Q Do I need a facial once in a while to really deep clean my skin?