As an older woman, how should I clean my face?

Even if you’ve never had sensitive skin, these days your face can’t tolerate roughness, so ban scrubs, cleansing facial squares, and the like. Always use your hands to gently wash your face. Afterwards, with your face still damp, apply a creamy moisturizer right up to the edges of your lower lashes (you don’t need a separate eye cream).

From The Mind-Beauty Connection: 9 Days to Less Stress, Gorgeous Skin, and a Whole New You by Amy Wechsler.

Continue Learning about Skin Cleansing

How should postmenopausal women cleanse their skin?
Harsh soaps can strip the skin of necessary moisture and potentially damage the lipid barrier that h...
Can skin be too clean?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Contrary to popular belief, there is such a thing as "too clean." While it's important to remove exc...
Why is it important to cleanse my skin to keep it healthy?
Ben KaminskyBen Kaminsky
It is important to cleanse your skin every night to remove make-up, impurities, dead skin cells,...
What Are the Health Benefits of Baths?
What Are the Health Benefits of Baths?