Is there a difference between body wash and facial cleanser?

Typically, you should wash your face with a cleanser that's specially formulated for delicate facial tissue. But, if you're using a body wash that's a hydrating skin cleanser, it may also be suitable for your face in a pinch.

Continue Learning about Skin Cleansing Products

What is sodium cocoate made from?
As its name suggests, sodium cocoate is derived from coconut oil. It is essentially the salt (sodium...
If my skin cleanser leaves my face feeling tight, what should I do?
Tight skin may give you the sense that your skin is clean, however, that tightness is related to the...
What types of ingredients are found in moisturizing body washes?
Ingredients such as soybean oil, aloe vera and shea butter all have a softening and moisturizing eff...
What Should I Keep in Mind When Using aPower Facial Cleanser?