How can I treat dark circles under the eyes myself?

Makeup can help conceal under-eye circles. Using a cream concealer or liquid foundation that matches your skin color can cover dark circles. There are also some concealers that contain caffeine and can help your eyes look more awake. You can set the concealer with a matte finishing powder. There are also skin lightening creams that have hydroquinone or kojic acid that can hide circles. Another option (which is more expensive) is intense pulse light, which destroys pigment cells and smoothes the skin. By not smoking and applying sunscreen, moisturizers, or prescription retinoic acid, your eyes will look full of life!

Continue Learning about Skin Care

what should i do if I have a complexion with lots of freckles and redness ?
Dr. Ellen Marmur, MDDr. Ellen Marmur, MD
Intense pulsed light (IPL) treatments are a great alternative for someone who doesn't need too much ...
6 embarrassing skin issues and how to fix them
6 embarrassing skin issues and how to fix them6 embarrassing skin issues and how to fix them6 embarrassing skin issues and how to fix them6 embarrassing skin issues and how to fix them
these common skin problems can sometimes be embarrassing . here are six different issues and how to solve them . of all the weird , wacky issues that ...
7 expert-approved skin care secrets to live by
7 expert-approved skin care secrets to live by7 expert-approved skin care secrets to live by7 expert-approved skin care secrets to live by7 expert-approved skin care secrets to live by
take better care of your skin with these quick lessons from a dermatologist . It no secret that drinking more water , getting a good night sleep and e...
what are the common types of chemical or acid peels ?