How do I know if I have sensitive skin?

Often, a person with sensitive skin will notice frequent rashes, itching or excessive drying of the skin. This could be a reaction to different triggers, such as lotions, creams, soaps or detergents, or even sunlight or some types of metal. It might help to not change soaps or detergents too often, and keep a journal or diary of whether or not you experience a reaction.
If your skin itches, burns or breaks out in a rash when you wash it with soap or another everyday beauty product, then you probably have sensitive skin.

Continue Learning about Skin Care

Look Radiant With These Expert-Approved Skin Treatments
Who wouldn’t want smoother, wrinkle-free skin? According to a report from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) Botox (Botulinum Toxin Type ...
What do collagen injections do?
Daniel KappDaniel Kapp
Collagen injections are typically used to fill small fine lines and wrinkles typically in the perior...
7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make
7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make
What Are the Common Types of Chemical or Acid Peels?