How do I know if I have sensitive skin?

Often, a person with sensitive skin will notice frequent rashes, itching or excessive drying of the skin. This could be a reaction to different triggers, such as lotions, creams, soaps or detergents, or even sunlight or some types of metal. It might help to not change soaps or detergents too often, and keep a journal or diary of whether or not you experience a reaction.
If your skin itches, burns or breaks out in a rash when you wash it with soap or another everyday beauty product, then you probably have sensitive skin.

Continue Learning about Skin Care

Stay Away From Spray Tans
Stay Away From Spray Tans
Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton have more in common than yesterday’s news. They’re spray tan fans and lik...
How long does a sunburn usually last?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
A sunburn may take longer than you'd like to fade away. First, the effects of a sunburn (the redness...
7 Worst Summer Skin Care Mistakes You Need to Stop Making
7 Worst Summer Skin Care Mistakes You Need to Stop Making7 Worst Summer Skin Care Mistakes You Need to Stop Making7 Worst Summer Skin Care Mistakes You Need to Stop Making7 Worst Summer Skin Care Mistakes You Need to Stop Making
Get the secrets to a sun-kissed glow, without the dangers of damaged skin.
How Can I Get Rid of Fine Lines and Wrinkles on My Skin?