How can I get rid of puffy eyes or under-eye bags?

Dr. Ellen Marmur, MD
Dermatology
Dermatologist Dr. Ellen Marmur explains how you can get rid of puffy eyes or under-eye bags. Watch Dr. Marmur's video for information on how to keep your skin looking young and healthy.

Continue Learning about Skin Care

6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them
6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them6 Embarrassing Skin Issues and How to Fix Them
These common skin problems can sometimes be embarrassing. Here are six different issues and how to solve them. Of all the weird, wacky issues that hum...
How to Pamper Your Most Neglected Body Parts
How to Pamper Your Most Neglected Body PartsHow to Pamper Your Most Neglected Body PartsHow to Pamper Your Most Neglected Body PartsHow to Pamper Your Most Neglected Body Parts
Avoid breakouts, rough, dry skin and more with these easy skin care tips. You probably have a morning and nightly skin care routine that includes clea...
How Can I Treat My Forehead Wrinkles?
How Can I Treat My Forehead Wrinkles?
What Can I Do to Improve My Jowls and Drooping Chin?