How can I get rid of cellulite?

I don't have an issue with cellulite, but if you do, it seems that some massage therapies can help change the appearance temporarily (and I mean temporarily, hurry up and snap that picture), but no creams, gels, or other easy solutions have even been shown to assist. More invasive procedures (like body lifts) can help, but you have to ask yourself whether the treatment is really worth the problem.

You: Being Beautiful - The Owner's Manual to Inner and Outer Beauty

Most people think that beauty revolves around such things as lipstick, sweet eyes, or skinny jeans -- all those things that we can see (and obsess over) in the mirror. But the fact is that beauty...

Continue Learning about Skin Care

What Are the Common Types of Chemical or Acid Peels?
3 Tips to Stop Puffy Eyes
3 Tips to Stop Puffy Eyes
What Can I Do to Improve My Jowls and Chin?
How Can I Make My Skin Glow?
How Can I Make My Skin Glow?