How can I get rid of cellulite?

Almost every woman has cellulite -- and almost every woman has tried and failed to get rid of it. In this video, Dr. Oz reveals some affordable remedies that really work.  

I don't have an issue with cellulite, but if you do, it seems that some massage therapies can help change the appearance temporarily (and I mean temporarily, hurry up and snap that picture), but no creams, gels, or other easy solutions have even been shown to assist. More invasive procedures (like body lifts) can help, but you have to ask yourself whether the treatment is really worth the problem.

You: Being Beautiful - The Owner's Manual to Inner and Outer Beauty

Most people think that beauty revolves around such things as lipstick, sweet eyes, or skinny jeans -- all those things that we can see (and obsess over) in the mirror. But the fact is that beauty...

Continue Learning about Skin Care

Get Great Winter Skin with 3 Essentials
Get Great Winter Skin with 3 Essentials
Does your winter face look a little different than your summer face? Don't worry. Dry, dull skin doesn't have to be inevitable this season. To keep yo...
Do clogged skin pores cause infection?
When a skin pore gets clogged with a mixture of oil and dead skin cells, a whitehead or blackhea...
7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make
7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make
What Is the Most Effective Treatment for Cellulite?