How can I get rid of cellulite?

Almost every woman has cellulite -- and almost every woman has tried and failed to get rid of it. In this video, Dr. Oz reveals some affordable remedies that really work.  

I don't have an issue with cellulite, but if you do, it seems that some massage therapies can help change the appearance temporarily (and I mean temporarily, hurry up and snap that picture), but no creams, gels, or other easy solutions have even been shown to assist. More invasive procedures (like body lifts) can help, but you have to ask yourself whether the treatment is really worth the problem.

You: Being Beautiful - The Owner's Manual to Inner and Outer Beauty

Most people think that beauty revolves around such things as lipstick, sweet eyes, or skinny jeans -- all those things that we can see (and obsess over) in the mirror. But the fact is that beauty...

Continue Learning about Skin Care

Tell Me Why ... My Mole Grew Back
Tell Me Why ... My Mole Grew Back
People get moles removed for a handful of reasons. Sometimes it’s purely cosmetic, other times it’s because the mole shows signs of potential skin can...
Why am I getting cellulite?
You may be getting cellulite because you may not be able to avoid it. You can try to minimize cellul...
6 Ways to Prevent Dry Skin
6 Ways to Prevent Dry Skin6 Ways to Prevent Dry Skin6 Ways to Prevent Dry Skin6 Ways to Prevent Dry Skin
Keep your skin hydrated with these simple tips from a dermatologist.
Can I Do a Chemical or Acid Peel At Home?