Question

Skin Care

How can I get rid of cellulite?

• A Dr. Michael Roizen, MD, Internal Medicine, answered

I don't have an issue with cellulite, but if you do, it seems that some massage therapies can help change the appearance temporarily (and I mean temporarily, hurry up and snap that picture), but no creams, gels, or other easy solutions have even been shown to assist. More invasive procedures (like body lifts) can help, but you have to ask yourself whether the treatment is really worth the problem.

• A Dr. Mehmet Oz, MD, Cardiology (Cardiovascular Disease), answered
    3_007_3-2_Secret_Solutions_Cellulite

Almost every woman has cellulite -- and almost every woman has tried and failed to get rid of it. In this video, Dr. Oz reveals some affordable remedies that really work.  

What causes wrinkles?