What kind of facial cleanser should I look for if I have oily skin?

With oily skin, your best bet is a facial cleanser with a neutral or lower pH -- it will be gentler at removing excess oil from your skin. 

Continue Learning about Skin Care

5 Winter Skin Savers
5 Winter Skin Savers
The winter weather outside might be frightful, but your skin can stay delightful. That’s right! Say goodbye to chapped lips and dry, cracked skin. We’...
How is cellulite formed?
No one likes the puckering and bubbling of our skin that comes with age. It can strike anyone, from ...
7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make
7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make7 Skin Care Mistakes You Don't Have to Make
3 Tips to Stop Puffy Eyes
3 Tips to Stop Puffy Eyes