Embarrassed by a Skin Issue?Get Help Now
Foods for Healthy SkinEat this green superfood
for a fresh complexion
1 in 3
The number of people in the U.S. whosuffer from a skin disease.
National Athletic Trainers’ Association
See all skin care experts
Skin Care Q&As
Audrey Kunin, MD
How should I treat chapped lips during cold weather?
Cold air, reduced humidity and windy weather quickly leave the thin lip mucosa with deep cracks, so treatment needs to happen from below the surface rather than merely sitting on top like . . .
- Q What questions should I ask my doctor about skin health?
- Q Which skin-lightening products are safe to use?
- Q Why shouldn't I put petroleum jelly on my lips?
- Q What remedies or therapies make hands look younger?
- Q What can I do to improve my skin's appearance?
- Q What are the common types of chemical or acid peels?
- Q Is shea butter gluten-free?
- Q What should I know before I try cellulite treatment?
- Q Do topical creams get rid of stretch marks?
- Q What are the possible benefits of thalassotherapy?