Get the Best Skin Care Advice for Your SkinTake This Free Assessment
Need a Skin Boost?Join Our Glowing
1 in 3
The number of people in the U.S. whosuffer from a skin disease.
National Athletic Trainers’ Association
Skin Care Q&As
Audrey Kunin, MD
How should I treat chapped lips during cold weather?
Cold air, reduced humidity and windy weather quickly leave the thin lip mucosa with deep cracks, so treatment needs to happen from below the surface rather than merely sitting on top like . . .
- Q What questions should I ask my doctor about skin health?
- Q What can I do about my acne to promote skin health?
- Q Does more deodorant on your underarms work better?
- Q What are hydrocolloids?
- Q Can tanning become an addiction?
- Q What should I do if I've a complexion with lots of freckles and redness?
- Q What is the latest fix for laugh lines?
- Q What kinds of materials can be injected into lips to make them larger?
- Q What ingredients should I look for in products for chapped lips?
- Q How is thalassotherapy performed?
Recent Skin Care Articles
Skin is your first line of defense against bacteria and germs. Keep your skin young and healthy with our Action Plans.
How to Keep Your Skin Healthy Delicious Skin Saver 5 Scrumptious Skin Savers 5 Winter Skin Savers See All Articles