Embarrassed by a Skin Issue?Get Help Now
Foods for Healthy SkinEat this green superfood
for a fresh complexion
1 in 3
The number of people in the U.S. whosuffer from a skin disease.
National Athletic Trainers’ Association
See all skin care experts
Skin Care Q&As
Audrey Kunin, MD
How should I treat chapped lips during cold weather?
Cold air, reduced humidity and windy weather quickly leave the thin lip mucosa with deep cracks, so treatment needs to happen from below the surface rather than merely sitting on top like . . .
- Q What questions should I ask my doctor about skin health?
- Q What is the Fitzpatrick skin type classification scale?
- Q How can I shrink my large skin pores?
- Q Which skin-lightening products are safe to use?
- Q What are the common types of chemical or acid peels?
- Q What are the possible benefits of thalassotherapy?
- Q How much water should I drink for healthy skin?
- Q What factors may trigger premature skin aging?
- Q What are the side effects of radiation therapy on skin?
- Q Why is bee venom used in beauty products and treatments?