Embarrassed by a Skin Issue?Get Help Now
Foods for Healthy SkinEat this green superfood
for a fresh complexion
1 in 3
The number of people in the U.S. whosuffer from a skin disease.
National Athletic Trainers’ Association
See all skin care experts
Skin Care Q&As
Audrey Kunin, MD
How should I treat chapped lips during cold weather?
Cold air, reduced humidity and windy weather quickly leave the thin lip mucosa with deep cracks, so treatment needs to happen from below the surface rather than merely sitting on top like . . .
- Q What questions should I ask my doctor about skin health?
- Q What are the side effects of chemotherapy drugs on skin?
- Q Is my skin more sensitive in winter?
- Q What are natural treatments for excessive sweating?
- Q Can any face creams work like Botox?
- Q What are the biofeedback mechanisms going on in the skin?
- Q Will the marks from my bra strap ever go away on my shoulders?
- Q What causes lip lines?
- Q Why does a puffy eye happen?
- Q What can I do to improve facial blotches?