Get the Best Skin Care Advice for Your SkinTake This Free Assessment
Need a Skin Boost?Join Our Glowing
1 in 3
The number of people in the U.S. whosuffer from a skin disease.
National Athletic Trainers’ Association
Skin Care Q&As
Audrey Kunin, MD
How should I treat chapped lips during cold weather?
Cold air, reduced humidity and windy weather quickly leave the thin lip mucosa with deep cracks, so treatment needs to happen from below the surface rather than merely sitting on top like . . .
- Q What questions should I ask my doctor about skin health?
- Q What causes cellulite?
- Q How are cellulite treatments performed?
- Q Can a beer bath help treat skin problems?
- Q How can I look younger naturally?
- Q What are active ingredients?
- Q What is the frugal fix for laugh lines?
- Q What should I use to keep skin clean and moist?
- Q Why can topical medications cause peeling of the skin?
- Q Will thermage or surgery be better choice for dramatic improvement?
Recent Skin Care Articles
Skin is your first line of defense against bacteria and germs. Keep your skin young and healthy with our Action Plans.
5 Scrumptious Skin Savers Look Radiant With These Expert-Approved Skin Treatments How to Keep Your Skin Healthy Delicious Skin Saver See All Articles