Sinusitis affects the sinus cavity with inflammation and tenderness in the nasal passageway. Your eyes and face may swell and throb with pain. Nasal congestion, tenderness, ear pain, fever, and sore throat are also bodily effects of sinusitis.
- Q Can sinusitis be prevented?
- Q Can sinus problems affect your front teeth?
- Q How should I interpret the results of a sinus x-ray for sinusitis?
- Q Why do so many people have sinus problems?
- Q Does homeopathy help treat nasal problems?
- Q Does sinusitis run in families?