Sinusitis affects the sinus cavity with inflammation and tenderness in the nasal passageway. Your eyes and face may swell and throb with pain. Nasal congestion, tenderness, ear pain, fever, and sore throat are also bodily effects of sinusitis.
- Q How can sinusitis affect my child?
- Q Is nasal saline irrigation effective for treating sinus infections?
- Q How do other illnesses affect sinusitis?
- Q Can using a neti pot be effective for sinusitis?
- Q How has the treatment and understanding of sinusitis changed?
- Q Can sinus problems affect your front teeth?