Sinusitis affects the sinus cavity with inflammation and tenderness in the nasal passageway. Your eyes and face may swell and throb with pain. Nasal congestion, tenderness, ear pain, fever, and sore throat are also bodily effects of sinusitis.
- Q Do I need antibiotics for sinusitis?
- Q Can using a neti pot be effective for sinusitis?
- Q When should I call the doctor if my child has a sinus infection?
- Q What sinus treatments are available besides nasal sprays and pills?
- Q What is sinusitis?
- Q Should I see my doctor if I think I have a sinus infection?