Sinusitis affects the sinus cavity with inflammation and tenderness in the nasal passageway. Your eyes and face may swell and throb with pain. Nasal congestion, tenderness, ear pain, fever, and sore throat are also bodily effects of sinusitis.
- Q What increases my risk for neutrophilic rhinosinusitis?
- Q What are the treatment options for sinusitis?
- Q What are the symptoms of chronic sinusitis?
- Q Can sinusitis be prevented?
- Q How is sinusitis diagnosed?
- Q What are common symptoms of nose and sinus problems?