Sinusitis affects the sinus cavity with inflammation and tenderness in the nasal passageway. Your eyes and face may swell and throb with pain. Nasal congestion, tenderness, ear pain, fever, and sore throat are also bodily effects of sinusitis.
- Q What are the signs and symptoms of a sinus infection?
- Q How has the treatment and understanding of sinusitis changed?
- Q Is sinusitis serious?
- Q How do you progress from acute to chronic sinusitis?
- Q What causes a sinus infection?
- Q What medications treat sinusitis?