How normal is it to have erections during sleep?

Erections during sleep are entirely normal. Early-morning erections are the most common and are a pretty good indicator that the nerves and blood supply to the penis are working correctly. 

Continue Learning about Teen Perspective: Sexuality

What is the proper way for a teen to use a condom?
Here's how to use a condom:1. Check the expiration date on the condom package and examine it for any...
As a teen, can douching after sex keep me from getting pregnant?
Patricia Geraghty, NPPatricia Geraghty, NP
No, douching after sex does not keep you from getting pregnant. Simply put douching after sex is doe...
Can I get STDs from oral sex?
Oral sex might not be as safe as you thought it was in terms of risk of infections. Watch as Dr...
As a teenager, what are some risks of sexting?
Raychelle C. Lohmann, MS, LPCRaychelle C. Lohmann, MS, LPC
There are Emotional and Legal risks associated with Sexting:Emotionally sexting can take a toll on a...