How does stress impact my sex life?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health
Good communication, mutual support in a relationship, positive feelings, and relaxation all build a foundation for a healthy sex life. Stress adds anxiety, which can affect what happens in the bedroom.

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

5 Surprising Tips for Better Sex
5 Surprising Tips for Better Sex
You don't have to rely on a special occasion to be romantic. You can keep the sparks flying year-round with a few simple tricks to boost libido and ha...
What is the best way to get out of a sex rut?
Hilda Y. Hutcherson, MDHilda Y. Hutcherson, MD
Once you’re in a sex rut, it can be tricky to get out. A useful piece of advice: Just do it. Are you...
Is "Female Viagra" Right for You?
Is "Female Viagra" Right for You?Is "Female Viagra" Right for You?Is "Female Viagra" Right for You?Is "Female Viagra" Right for You?
Two medications have been approved to treat female sexual dysfunction—but do they really work?
What Secret Can Improve My Sex Life?
What Secret Can Improve My Sex Life?