How often should I have sex to improve my sex life?

Don't just have sex (sometimes/once every other month/when there's a full moon/when your partner begs on their hands and knees). Have it regularly. Put it into your calendar if you have to, as contrived as it might seem. Having sex regularly will rev up your sex drive. How? Having sex increases the production of testosterone in your system, and testosterone is the hormone that's most responsible for your libido levels.

Soon enough, if you stick to your schedule, sex won't feel contrived anymore. Rather, you'll want it (all the time, you naughty minx).
Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer

Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer

Recent studies show that 40-100 percent of men and women who have been treated for cancer have experienced some level of sexual dysfunction. Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer will help you...

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

Faking It Isn't Fooling Anyone
Faking It Isn't Fooling Anyone
Do you fake it in the bedroom? You may not be as great at acting as you think. Turns out both men and women know when their partner is faking it -- no...
Where do I go for sex therapy?
Tiffanie Davis Henry, PhDTiffanie Davis Henry, PhD
When looking for a sex therapist, you'll want to make certain that you find someone who has been pro...
8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now
8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now
You can improve your health just by being intimate.
How Can I Have a Sexy Date With My Partner?