How many women use vibrators?

A 2009 scientific study found that 52% of women reported not only having used a vibrator, but also having increased sexual satisfaction as a result. And far from being something that is used only for masturbation, vibrators were used by couples 80% of the time.
Sex Rx: Hormones, Health, and Your Best Sex Ever

For millions of women in America, sex isn’t always pleasurable or even possible. Instead, sex has become a low priority as they navigate marriage, motherhood, and work . . . not to mention cope with chronic stress and lack of sleep. Throw in the natural fluctuations in hormone levels that all women experience throughout their lives and it’s not surprising that sex can become, well, a little less sexy. Additionally, common gynecological problems can make sex uncomfortable, and medical issues can cause it to be downright painful.Dr. Lauren Streicher, a leading women’s sexual health expert, offers women the courage, vocabulary, and knowledge to identify and solve problems in the bedroom, for a wide range of issues—from flagging libido, vaginal dryness, and sex after menopause, to hormone supplements and the effects of medication, Sex Rx offers a wealth of knowledge, along with a good dose of humor and plenty of encouragement, so that every woman, no matter what personal challenges she has, can make having great sex a part of their lives forever.Sex Rx was originally published in hardcover as Love Sex Again.

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

Sex Therapy Is Not What You Think—Here’s Why
Let’s face it, for many couples, there are times when the fireworks may fizzle a little—or a lot. There may be relationship issues that get in the way...
How can I keep the spark alive in my marriage?
Arlene Feuerberg-IsaacsArlene Feuerberg-Isaacs
To keep the spark alive in your marriage you should listen more, and be very careful about what you ...
"Female Viagra" Explained in 5 Clicks
"Female Viagra" Explained in 5 Clicks"Female Viagra" Explained in 5 Clicks"Female Viagra" Explained in 5 Clicks"Female Viagra" Explained in 5 Clicks
How Can I Boost My Sexual Drive?
How Can I Boost My Sexual Drive?