How does having sex affect aging?

The more and the higher quality orgasms you have a year, the younger you are. The average American has sex 58 times a year. Increasing the number to 116 through mutually monogamous and safe sex is associated with a RealAge (physiologic age) as much as 1.6 years younger.
The RealAge Makeover: Take Years off Your Looks and Add Them to Your Life

Why not live at 60 feeling like you did at 35?Thousands of Americans are younger today than they were five years ago. How is that possible? By following the specific recommendations that reverse...

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

(Safe) Sex Makes You Live Longer
(Safe) Sex Makes You Live Longer
“Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.” Thank you Groucho Marx for reminding us that these little guys, so important in the understandi...
How should I talk about sex to my partner with bipolar disorder?
Ms. Julie A. FastMs. Julie A. Fast
Talk with your bipolar partner. If the topic of sex is taboo, your problems can't be solved. Thi...
8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now
8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now
You can improve your health just by being intimate.
Should a Woman on Hormone Therapy for Low Libido have Annual Mammogram?