How could cancer affect my sexuality?

Based upon the results of a study conducted by the Patty Brisben Foundation, 95 percent of women with breast cancer have indicated that cancer has adversely affected their sexuality. And additional studies that looked at the effects of other types of cancer among both men and women indicated that 40 to 100 percent of those who have been treated for cancer have experienced some level of sexual dysfunction.
Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer

Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer

Recent studies show that 40-100 percent of men and women who have been treated for cancer have experienced some level of sexual dysfunction. Sexy Ever After: Intimacy Post-Cancer will help you...

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

Sex Therapy Is Not What You Think—Here’s Why
Let’s face it, for many couples, there are times when the fireworks may fizzle a little—or a lot. There may be relationship issues that get in the way...
Why do I feel like I need to pee during sex?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
When you put pressure on the G-spot, particularly during intercourse, you may feellike you need to p...
8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now
8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now8 Reasons to Have Sex Right Now
You can improve your health just by being intimate.
How Can I Fit Sex Into My Busy Life?
How Can I Fit Sex Into My Busy Life?