Does having sex make people live longer?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health
Researchers aren’t sure why, but it appears that regular sex adds to longevity. Studies have found that women who claimed to enjoy their sex lives live seven or eight years longer than those who didn’t, and that men who had sex once per week were less likely to die in the next decade than those who didn’t.

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

Not Satisfied in Bed? Your Partner Can Tell
At those times when it’s just not happening for you in bed, “going along to get along” might seem like the polite thing to do. But if you think you’re...
What's the most important thing about sex in a relationship?
Lisa OzLisa Oz
The single most important thing about sex is "Have it." People age, marriages change, relationships ...
10 Best Cities for Sex
10 Best Cities for Sex10 Best Cities for Sex10 Best Cities for Sex10 Best Cities for Sex
Find out where men and women are really satisfied.
How Can I Boost My Libido?
How Can I Boost My Libido?