Why does having sex make people look younger?

Ian Kerner, PhD
Sexual Health
In addition to greater confidence and self-esteem, sex increases the body’s production of human growth hormone, which improves muscle tone.

Continue Learning about Sex and Relationships

Guys, What Really Makes Intimacy Sparkle?
If you’re watching a Honeymooner marathon during the holidays, you may come across this famous Ralph and Alice moment. Ralph: (to Alice) Let`s get on...
How should I talk about sex to my partner with bipolar disorder?
Ms. Julie A. FastMs. Julie A. Fast
Talk with your bipolar partner. If the topic of sex is taboo, your problems can't be solved. Thi...
Is "Female Viagra" Right for You?
Is "Female Viagra" Right for You?Is "Female Viagra" Right for You?Is "Female Viagra" Right for You?Is "Female Viagra" Right for You?
Two medications have been approved to treat female sexual dysfunction—but do they really work?
What Should I Do After Sex?
What Should I Do After Sex?